Pixi Hydrating Milky Collection | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

Anything milky always sounds appealing to me. I love glass of cold milk before I go to sleep + I also add Milk to my homemade masks. 




Now recently (I mean a month ago) I was sent Pixi Skintreats - Hydrating Milky Collection as a gift. Now I am a proud influencer of Pixi who receives gifts on a regular basis, however I am in no way obliged to promote them unless I believe in the product. 

When it comes to skin I do love Pixi. I have ventured out so much with Skincare routines and to be honest, because skincare is much more regular than makeup I don't mind something decent than expensive. 



Over the past few weeks I have been discussing each product into depth regarding the ingredients they have. If you are a true following you will know. 

I am combination skin and I know this is more for dry skin, but I found it different because on the dry areas of mine was not feeling hydrating enough. Especially the cleanser, it has too many surfactants which are ingredients which pull your skin. I am not a scientist or anything, but with years worth of education in this sector I am able to differentiate the difference. 




I'll start off with 1 - 6 

1) Pixi Makeup Milky Remover; 
       - Hydrating 
       - Contains products which repair the skin 
       - Multi Functional Skin Goodie 

2) Pixi Hydrating Milky Cleanser; 
       - Lathers up nicely so less then coinsize amount can be used 
       - Contains Surfacants; Mysteric Acid + Cocmidopropyl Betaine which can be more                 
          drying than hydrating 
      - Wouldn't purchase myself, but will try and use it as much as possible to be sustainable            
         and no wastage 

3) Pixi Milky Peel ; 
     - Abs loved this! 
     - Soothing yet effective 
     - It didn't irritate my skin + was hydrating 
     - You can tell after few usage it does clear the dead skin layers 

4) Pixi Milky Tonic 
       - Such a soothing toner 
       - I've been using this for a year before they gave it with the package 
       - Has many key ingredients which counteracts what the cleanser hasn't done for me 

5) Pixi Milky Hydrating Serum 
      - Soothing 
      - Has a tacky feel to it, so good for lotion to stick on properly 
      - Hydrating. 3 drops is enough 

6) Pixi Milky Lotion 
      - Sadly this did not work for me, I needed to layer coconut oil onto my dry areas to keep it hydrating 

Hope you liked my blog. This was gifted by Pixi Beauty. I am in no way obliged to write any review let it be positive or negative.  








Comments

Highly Requested Post