Botanical Lab | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

Have you lot realised I am so into Skincare currently. My goal is to be healthy and have good skin before I am 30 <3 Got few years left, in'sha'allah let's see how it goes. 

As a blogger, I am trying out new products to give you all a review back on the product. I usually do purchase all my products, but even my sponsorships know that if they send me a PR Package, I only rave about the product if I like it. If not you won't even hear about it. I get quite a few packages as I am signed with few PR Agencies, but honestly I don't talk about it when I get it because I don't feel it's right for me to even market a brand if I don't have a passion towards it. 

So after reading Safiyah's review on this I thought I'd try it out too. I trust her opinion to be honest but I still wanted to see if it's good for my combination skin. I'm not doing pro's and con's as I am doing 3 products in one blog post.

Turmeric Blemish Control Clay Mask: 

Within the South Asian community, Turmeric is considered a beauty secret. We use this to usually clear pores, brighten skin and clean our skin. 
This product contains a mixture of Turmeric, Indian Clay (Clay are the best for clear and clean skin) Kaolin and Witch Hazel (Which controls the blemish) 
The mask is on a liquid basis rather than full clay which glides onto your skin smoothly. It dries up pretty fast to so be sure to apply the mask on quick. This will last you few months if you apply it twice a week. 



To purchase click here: 

https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face-Skin-Care/Cleansers/Botanical-Lab-Turmeric-Blemish-Control-Clay-Mask-100g/p/760294
£6.99 Rose Overnight Hydrating Mask: 

Now during Winter in London my skin gets even more super dry! I need to always have some sort of Hydrating Mask so it can soothen my skin throughout the day. Recently I stopped using my Body Shop Youth Bouncing Mask and switched to this! I am loving it. The key ingredients are: Hyaluronic Acid and Rose Flower Oil which deeply hydrates your skin and trust me during any drank winter we need this. 



To purchase click this link: https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face-Skin-Care/Cleansers/Botanical-Lab-Rose-Overnight-Hydrating-Mask-100ml/p/760291
£6.99

Clay & Sulfur Drying Lotion: 

Now we all heard about the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and as much as I loved that product I do like trying other items etc. So whilst I went to only pick up Clay Mask, I saw this and grabbed my chance. So the two key ingredients Sulfur and Salycilic Acid help clear away the dead skin but this is not instant. You will need to use on the same blemish for a few nights to see it disappear. I've been getting really bad blemish near my sideburns and not sure why because I've cut all sugar and fizzy drinks but this has helped me get rid of them. see I don't even show the side of my face yet I feel confident only when I personally prefer it. 


To purchase click here: https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Face-Skin-Care/Cleansers/Cleansing-Lotion/Botanical-Lab-Clay-%26-Sulfur-Drying-Lotion-30ml/p/760201
£7.99

See video of how I used this via Instagram: www.instagram.com/sheulyrb 

Will I buy other items from Botanical Lab? Yes I will! 

Hope you all like review! 







Comments

Highly Requested Post