Nip & Fab Glycolic Collection | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

Have you ever promised yourself you will try and use other products but then end up sticking to one? As an influencer/blogger whatever you want to call me it is important for me to trial new things to promote products to you lot but I kinda stuck to this collection for one whole year! LOL 

Well I am going to dive in on why I loved this collection and let me educate you lot if you are unaware about Glycolic Acid. 




Now you might be thinking what the hell is Glycolic Acid and wht benefits does it have? 

  • Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) is the group name for exfoliating chemical compounds.
  • The most common AHAs used in skincare are Glycolic, Citric, Mandelic, Malic, Tartaric and Lactic.
  • AHAs are best used to reduce signs of aging.
  • Using glycolic acid will help your skin have a smoother texture, more elasticity and even your skin tone, because glycolic acid restores the essential components of the skin that are damaged as we age.
  • As with any acid use you need to ensure you are using an SPF (but you should be using SPF anyway, even if you don’t currently use acids on your skin!).
Now the whole collection has different percentage of Glycolic 
- Glycolic Cleansing Pad has 2.8% 
- Glycolic Fix Serum 4% 
- Glycolic Fix Scrub (Exfolication) 3% 
- Glycolic Fix Cleanser 2% 

It will be a long post if I review so will give pro's and con's on the whole collection itself 

PRO's: 

 * It does work well on acne prone skin 
* It hits the surface of your spot first  
* It's cheap (Against other skin products) 
* Available at majority beauty stores 
* Cleansing Pads really good for anyone who is out majority of the day 
* Cleanser really works so well after about 3 weeks, I had breakout at first but eventually it was good 
* Scrub: This was the best for me, I really felt it worked exactly what it said 
* Evens out skin tone and layer 
* Lasted me 1 year and I use the cleanser every day twice a day 

CON's: 

 * It can be hard if you have severe acne skin so be careful 
* Sensitive Skin users have instant reaction 
* Serum Fix is not good for night as recommended by company 
* Scrub Fix had less product than the actual packaging 
* Cleansing Pads is relatively expensive for the amount you get 

So here is my review. Hope you like it. If I was able to use it for 1 year, ya'll know it means a good thing. Plus if you are a true supporter you'll know that I only promote stuff I would personally re-purchase. Now as a Blogger/Influencer I will be trying something else but I would defo buy this again in he near future. 




Comments

Highly Requested Post