MUR Foundation & Concealer

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

So few weeks back I asked on my Instagram story that I'll be creating a look using Drugstore brand and it was between Makeup Revolution (MUR) or E.L.F

You all clicked MUR, which I was happy with because when I first launched I bought lots of their stuff, then lost touch but I am so glad you all said MUR because I bought such amazing products from there, which you've probably heard about but it's cool. 

So I bought the following items:

- Conceal and Define Foundation (I bought F12) 

- Conceal and Define Concealer (I bought C12)
- The Reloaded Palette
- Pore Blur Primer
- The Baking Oil 

-  Bake & Finish Translucent Powder 

I will be discussing only the foundation and concealer on this blog post. Will do a different one for The Baking Oil and Primer. 




Conceal and Define Foundation and Concealer: 

Guys, I can't not believe they have created such great product and retails at such affordable price. I guess they order a lot of units so the price of the costing goes down because I am telling you I could not do this as part of my brand as I'd start on a smaller scale.

Both products was much same for me. But anything different to other I have said which one my comment applies to.


Bottom Round Swatch is the F & C Mixed together 

All of it blended together 


PRO's: 


 * Lightweight and build-able so doesn't feel cakey at all. So you can make it full coverage if you want or even light coverage 
* Oil free, creamy formula that dries down to a long wearing demi-matte finish and due to being oil free it's easy to apply water based setting spray to make it look dewy 
* Foundation available in and Concealer available in 
* Really good applicator as the applicator does not soak in the product at all so this makes most of the product grabbed go on the skin
* Paraben and cruelty free and vegan! 
* Doesn't set in to fine lines (Foundation) But this was for me. Others have said it has sat on their fine lines, I rarely have much so couldn't test it out. 
* Doesn't cling to dry patches 
* Suitable for all skin types 
* Silica is the key ingredient that adds the smoothness to the skin when applying 
* Affordable £9 (Foundation) £4 (Concealer) is bloody amazing and superdrug always has offers if you are in UK 
* A really nice smell. Although I don't like fragrance, this one was pretty nice 
* Does not oxidise but please not oxidisation on every single skin is different! 



CON's 
- It has Silica and Titanium Dioxide which can cause flashback, so if you are an artist you may need to test out with a professional photographer as you don't want the client to complain about this. Although it's the last named ingredient it usually is the less amount put in. 
- Glass bottle. Ya'll know I like something light because I want to take it abroad etc 
- Using it without a pore blur/minimiser primer this did clog my pores slightly. But I always use primer regardless so I personally didn't think it was a huge deal 
- The concealer for me set in fine lines. I only have some under my eyes and here it was exaggerated. So usually I would apply the baking oil underneath and then apply concealer instantly and then powder but truly very lightly 

So here you have it guys my review on this amazing foundation. Not only will I purchase for myself but also for others because I just think everyone needs to know about this! 

Other reviews of MUR products will be coming up soon. Just need time guys, I am now super busy but trying to find the time to do all. 



Comments

Highly Requested Post