T-Zone Blue Peel Hydrating Mask | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

My skin is really important to me but sometimes I can't be asked to always just keep up with my intake routine. I've slacked a lot recently, especially since my parents have gone Bangladesh. They usually go for like 6 months every year and this year the full responsibility is on me. Which I've loved to be honest. 

But with that I've slacked on maintaining good food intake, drink intake, skincare routine etc. But I have said to myself to stop and take care of myself. My husband is loving the skincare routine I have, he wants to jump in sometimes too! 

So on Saturday after my trip to Winter Wonderland we went to Kaspa's in Wood Green and to be honest I never go to that end of Wood Green. I saw savers and needed to get few bits for my sister. Then I came across the T-Zone Blue Peel Hydrating Mask and was like "Girl gotsa try this" My husband huffed because his like, don't you have enough products already and I'm like yes and you have 1 t-shirt so why do you need 5. He was like that's such a silly comparison, which in fairness was... Lol! 



So I got it and I was like I'll try with my next video as I need different content. On Monday Evening I sat down to do my competition entry with Motives Cosmetics and was like let me use this too. 



Let me get straight to the PRO's and CON's 

PRO's

- Small packaging so really good to take on holiday 
- Instant results 
- Easy to apply 
- Affordable for all 
- Savers had it for £1.99
- Very good for Dry to Combination Skin 
- Cleanses the pores
- Good treatment for acne and other open pores
- Removes unwanted deep product in pores 

CON's 
- Product doesn't come out the thick blue colour. Product needs to be mixed 



So please be assured that my review is 100% authentic regardless of sponsorship or not. Big or Small brand I want you all to trust me in my reviews. You are my main client <3 




Comments

Highly Requested Post