Stila Magnificent Metals Glitters | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

I have been loving this product for the past year and don't know why I am writing a review about it now as I am super late. But seriously this has got to be one of my favourite type of products hands down! JANDS is trying to create something similar we just haven't got the liquid perfect yet! Make Du'a 




They are liquid glitter eyeshadow with a flat foam applicator. Its a water based formula and very lightweight, doesn't feel to heavy on the eyes and it defo gives a glowing glittery look at the end. 



They have a good colour range but all is on the light colour spectrum. They've come out with more dark bold colours yet. It's really well pigmented and opaque. It really gives a new dimension vision to your makeup look as it has a super shiny effect. I do love the finish. And the fact it's pigmented it gives both the colour and glitter such a beautiful look. 




This product was literally the product that made my wedding makeup look even more glamorous. I was already plain jane so adding this, I think made a lot of people happy. 


PRO's

- First of its kind 
- Lighweight
- Opaque 
- Easy to use 
- Long Lasting 
- Pigmented 
- I would purchase it again 
- Cute and travel safe packaging 


CON's 
- Always out of stock! I had to buy mine from a friend who was travelling to Bangladesh during my wedding time from Thailand Sephora! 
- Not cheap. To be honest. Although it's lasted me nearly a year I bought the packet for £60 
- Not many dark colours 


So please be assured that my review is 100% authentic regardless of sponsorship or not. Big or Small brand I want you all to trust me in my reviews. You are my main client <3 








Comments

Highly Requested Post