Essence of Venus | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

I have been so excited and eager to blog about this brand. I think it's because when you see result in a product as a blogger you want to inform your readers more. 

Essence of Venus is a small local brand in Bangladesh concentrating on organic & vegan products. Their whole range is 100% natural and best thing about it is that's available for those who live in BD. 

Now I am sure ya'l been hearing me go on about supporting local brands paid/non-paid. EOV approached me in sending me products for a review, I informed the owner of my conditions and she was more than happy about it. 

They sent me a bunch of stuff but I personally have fell in love with two products: Anti-Aging Facial Serum and Rosehip & Cypress Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream. 

I have been using these products for the last 7 weeks and I have seen such amazing results. Loads have told me my skin is glowing and I've only seen this difference since using the product. 

EOV Anti-Aging Facial Serum: 
I feel my skin absorbed the oil easily enough to allow the antioxidants to travel deep into my skin layer as this resulted me to have acne free skin. 
Pomegranate seed in the serum protects and strengthens skin cells and this can be seen through the compliments I have been receiving about my skin. It strengthens the skin cells on the surface and regenerates cells in the deeper layers of skin. It's really good for anti-aging. 


EOV Rosehip & Cypress Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream: 
To be honest the myth of wearing anti-ageining products when your older is a lie. You should really wear it from a younger age so you avoid this. 
I have only noticed the difference after 3 weeks when I applied under eye powder to set my makeup and using there are wrinkles there and it was so minimised I was super impressed. 
This product is strong, so please go lightly with it. 


I use both products together. 

Ingredients in both the products is good for dry skin mainly I feel and it give the whole moist feel to your face. I'd advice not to use it every single time you wash your face. Just once in morning and once at night. 

EOV please come out with  good sun screen to go with the facial serum! 


PRO's

- Hydrating 
- Results within 2 weeks 
- 100% Organic 
- Bangladesh Based Brand 
- No reaction for me 

- Good for Dry skin 
- Cute and travel safe packaging 

CON's 
- The smell 
- Facial Serum should be available in larger ML sizes so people can use it for 12 months as this is nearly finished. 



This blog was sponsored. However one of my main terms between SRB vs EOV is that "SRB will be giving an honest review to all her readers and making sure that she has fully tried out the product (s) before promoting it. If SRB is not content with the product EOV will be informed and no promotion will take place" 

So please be assured that my review is 100% authentic regardless of sponsorship or not. Big or Small brand I want you all to trust me in my reviews. You are my main client <3 




Comments

Highly Requested Post