Embryolisse Lait Creme | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

Another product I've been using for quite some time, but it's something I didn't like at first. I was skeptical because it reminded me of my acne cream to be honest. So I was iffy about it. But then when I went to Bangladesh for my wedding I realised I only had this moisturiser so I ended up using it constantly. 

Now yes at firstly I found it thick and felt like it's closing my face, but then as my skin got use to the product I looked and felt better. 



I have been searching for a good product which will do the job of both Moisturizer and Primer. It has an interesting consistency, I wouldn't say it's too thick nor would I say it's liquidy. It's a product that as soon as it's on the skin it absorbs it so nicely and leaves the skin hydrated and soft. If you are oily, you will find this product too much. Dry to Combination skins will love it. 



Now I've been using this constantly and sometimes by itself. I've truly been using it as my primer as oppose to my moisturiser 

PRO's

- Hydrating 
- Results within 2 weeks 
- Great/Different Consistency
- 2 in 1 Moisturizer and Primer 
- No reaction for me 
- Gives the makeup flawless finish 

- Good for Dry to Combination 
- Cute and travel safe packaging 

CON's 
- The smell 
- Not suitable for oily skin 

So please be assured that my review is 100% authentic regardless of sponsorship or not. Big or Small brand I want you all to trust me in my reviews. You are my main client <3 




Comments

Highly Requested Post