Amlaki Charcoal Mask | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

Another Bangladeshi Skincare Brand. I wanted to buy few Amlaki products for a while but I don't like hoarding so I waited till my products were finished. But then the sweet CEO sent it to me as a gift! I honestly believe in supporting small business so when she said it's a gift I was upset because I wanted buy it but she was adamant! 



So since I came into the "Dhaka" scene I'v been discovering new products, but Amlaki I heard about straight after JANDS Launched from fellow bloggers. They told me this really good skincare brand etc.



So I was busy to buy anything then and I was still finding my feet within the industry, not all of us are lucky and have family helping us. 

So then in October Nandita told me she is going BD so I asked her if she could get it back for me and something good for the face. 
So she sent me Charcoal Mask alongside with another one (which I am still testing) in a beautiful wooden box! I loved their PR Package! People like Nandita inspire me. 



So I self care on Wednesday and Sundays. So with masks you can usually see the difference within 1 weeks or 2 but I allowed a month to go by to be sure I am gonna be informing my readers of a good product. 



I'll get straight to PRO's and CON's 
PRO's

- Drew any sort of bacteria to the surface
- Results within 3 weeks 
- Great/Different Consistency
- Balanced the oily part of my skin
- When I have applied this pre-make gave it a flawless look 

- Very good for Combination to Dry 
- Cleanses the skin 
- Good treatment for acne and other open pores
- Removes toxins

CON's 
- Large Packaging so I can take it with me travelling 
- Powder form; having to make my own mask I find it long. I just like to apply 

So please be assured that my review is 100% authentic regardless of sponsorship or not. Big or Small brand I want you all to trust me in my reviews. You are my main client <3 


Comments

Highly Requested Post