BRAUN IPL Silk Expert | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

I don't know if you lot know but I value each reader so much. I don't get paid for any reviews and a handful of my reviews are promotional payments but you all are well aware I would not review something I don't recommend. Sorry it's just not me, and I pray I stay like this. Braun can pay me £500 for this review, but if I don't want to recommend it personally I won't because it's just not me. Also don't worry this is in my PR Proposal before I send out. Also I usually personally contact those brands I want to work with. 



So you all asked for a review on this, I got over 2k views and around 400 of you lot wanted this review so here it goes. 

So I got this through the recommendation of Saadiya Rahman, a very big Makeup Artist up in Manchester! She kept recommending it endlessly and I love her recommendations they usually turn out good. 

So I then was waiting for it to be on sale but sadly ran out of time as I was getting married in December so purchased this last July, Did not use it till October. 

Now when I used it for the first time boy do I regret not watching on "How to" videos.... I just lasered my face and I was like what the hell is this. I also did it on my Aunties and Cousin and they were like this is amazing but little did I know it would've been more amazing if they shaved... LOL 



The I read the booklet and it so began properly, I used a brow shaver to shave the hair off, this is completely harlmess and honestly I wanted to return the IPL because I was like "Hell to the know I'm not shaving my face so then I can compare who's hair grows faster with my husband" 

But I asked my friend who owns a spa and she said it's normal and she recommended the brow shaver, it's better and softer on skin like mine. 

So I shaved it first and then used it. I only used it in areas I can reach, so face, and legs. I can't do my arms, underarms or any other areas.

It really was amazing, I mean I did it in October and just yesterday (27.05.2018) I used it so think about it. Also remember it depends the rapidness of your hair growth, mine takes long to grow... 

It also came with a Sonic Body Exfoliator, which I use on my face when I do my twice weekly pamper sessions. 




I'm gonna jump into the PRO's and CON's but will explain why this time. 

PRO's

- Worth the treatment 
- Long lasting (for me) 
- Value for money (Also a con if you read below) 
- Come with a free facial brush exfoliator 
- 100% safe as said on box 

- Tested on all different skin types and tones 
- Effective

CON's 
- A bit pricey. The reason I say this is because depending on how many times you use it, I usually divide the amount of time I use a product to the price and see if it's worth it. But this will last me for good few years so will be worth it 
- The sensor is truly hard to grip, I mean if the sensor can't sense your skin the one button will not zap your hair off. Which is a MAJOR con for me, as I hold the sensor with my free hand and then it zaps... Maybe I am doing it wrong, please inform me? 



Hope you liked this review. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions, as I know doing IPL is a huge thing. 

I'll be having a BD Brand Series on my Blog soon. I am super excited to share all the pretty businesses in BD to all my non-bd-resident supporters. 



Comments

  1. Thank for sharing. I really need this post your blog is very useful to me. Register today to be the next Beauty Queen. auditions going on. Online Registration For Beauty Pageant 2022 in India
    Registration For Beauty Pageant
    Apply For Beauty Pageant 2022

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Highly Requested Post