Westlab Dead Sea Salt | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

I don't know if you are aware, but I have mentioned this on my social media quite a few times. I am allergic to fish, it's something that's grown in the passed couple of years and as time is going by I feel like it's getting worse and worse. Sometimes I have patches on my chest, to arms but mostly on my feet and I make it worse because it itches like crazy. Honestly my feet are like a dead bodies feet, and I feel embarrassed now that I get to wear heels and pretty summer shoes I can't because it's just horrible.

So I went Dr's and they have given me steroid cream, which has been helping too so it's not only this product which has been helping it. 

My Dr also recommend me to put my feet in hot water (Not piping) salt water. They really said any type but then on a personal note she told me about Westlabs. Now to be honest I've had 2 packets of Westlab salts in my cupboard but I never used it. Didn't need to or feel the need. 


So straight away I tried the Himalayan one which was really good, but then I tried the Dead Sea Salt one which I saw within 1.5 weeks was more effective. It took away my excess dry skin and left it smooth. Although it didn't get rid of the actual scars and reaction it help sooth the damage and made me feel more soft. 

Now I know since I posted this the 1st time I have had many people inform me it's haram, however I messaged it to this Shaykh I know and he informed me it is (Today on 19th May 2018) Of course Allah (SWT) knows best. 

Although it's super amazing hence why the recommendation via this blog. For personal reasons I will not be using this specific one and go and use the Himalayan one and Epsom Salt one. 

I am truly sad by this and I know many of ya'll will read this and be like "What the hell?" But this is my personal choice, however I know many of my readers aren't Muslim so I know you all can benefit from it. And even if you are Muslim it's totally up to you if you want to use it. Just do research like I did, before I jumped to conclusion. 



As I don't want to waste the one I have bought, I'll be using this till it finishes and purchase the Epsom one in'sha'allah. 

I'll just jump into the PRO's and CON's 

PRO's

- Soothing
- Helps my dry and itchy feet 
- Value for money 
- Affordable 
- 100% Natural
- Different size packages available
- Effective

CON's 

- Nothing 

It not been Halal is not a con for me. I mean it's sad I can't use it, but the product can't be at fault at that. 

Hope you liked this review. Don't forget, I am conducting another Masterclass in Bangladesh | Dhaka this year 2018. To know how to apply makeup on yourself and get flawless look then please do email: jands.srb@gmail.com 



Comments

Highly Requested Post