The Ordinary H S F Primer | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

I have been on the whole base game for a while. I would buy primer, foundation or concealer over anything. 

Now I have heard of Deciem for a while, and to be honest I wanted to try it earlier. But honestly I am the kind of person who likes to buy things accordingly and not just to jump the band wagon. That maybe a bad marketing stratergy but it's my strategy. I use this platform to do what's good for me, of course my readers are my No 1 priorty, but I don't wish to fall in the bowl of cereal where everyone else is drowning. 



My friend was ordering from Cult Beauty and I asked her to get me few stuff from The Ordinary. I got the foundation and both their primers. But as my readers you lot should know that I like to test it out for a while. 

It's been a while and thought this blog post is long overdue.

High-Spreadability Fluid Primer is described as a lightweight primer, with a formula resembling a serum. It's meant to increase the spreadability of your makeup base, hydrate and prevent your make from creasing in the problematic areas (Pores for me!) 



I'll just jump into the PRO's and CON's 

PRO's

- Consistency is great 
-  Fills out the pores and fine lines 
- Great base between skin and foundation 
- Hydrating
- Suitable for all skin types 
- Great for just general use, not only when applying makeup
- Good barrier between skin and foundation
- Bottle is lightweight and rich looking but so lightweight 
- Affordable 

CON's 

- It doesn't allow the foundation to sit (However this can be fixed by applying it with a beauty blender)
- The eyedropper isn't great at all, as it goes in the bottle the outskirts of it drips off... 



Hope you liked this review. Don't forget, I am conducting another Masterclass in Bangladesh | Dhaka this year 2018. To know how to apply makeup on yourself and get flawless look then please do email: jands.srb@gmail.com 



Comments

Highly Requested Post