Scented Candles | Ayesha Ziya, Ralph Lauren & Primark

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

I have been on a phase of scented candles at the moment, I love interior decor at the moment and with the change of my bedroom I am buying things here and there making it ready and pretty for my husband. 
Of course, I will probably change it all the time hence why I like to buy lots of stuff here and there. Here are my current faves. 

So as you are aware, Ayesha Ziya Fragrances is sponsoring my next Masterclass in Bangladesh in Dhaka, with that they sent me an extra special gift which is cute because to be honest I personally never expect people to gift me anything when for my students. 


They gave me the Irum Candle and the AZ Perfume Gift Set. Ya'll know me I am not saying this as it was gifted, but honestly it's such an insane smell. When I see AZ Snaps of her saying it's insane, never realised the level. It's just argh I can't explain you need to smell. This is MY FAVE. Without a doubt. 






Ralph Lauren Soy Candle was bought from their website. It was costly but I have to admit the smell was this like autumn smell, so it was nice having my room smell like this when it was a cold crispy day. Baring in mind this is their old packaging, so I am not sure if they sell this anymore. I did buy it a while back but never burnt it :) 



Primark Candle, although this is such a great smell I felt like it's only worth 1 day not a re-burn. I know people advise to throw the oil out before relighting, I just let it sit. So was sad it didn't have the smell first. But for £2 to be honest 1 burn per week it's fine. 


Hope you liked this review. Don't forget, I am conducting another Masterclass in Bangladesh | Dhaka this year 2018. To know how to apply makeup on yourself and get flawless look then please do email: jands.srb@gmail.com You will be getting a FREE Ayesha Ziya Perfume Gift Set 





Comments

Highly Requested Post