Huda Beauty Faux Filter | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum


Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

This is the first product of Huda Beauty I have bought, usually because my sister had her items I just borrowed it (Because sharing is caring) 


I am still going through a base phase, where I am purhcasing more base product than anything, and to be honest because now I have JANDS I am not really buying stuff I am testing to launch. Sadly, foundation isn't something we have mastered yet, but Huda is an inspiration. After 5 years of Launching Huda Beauty she has launched a foundaiton , so I have hope! in'sha'allah 

So I went to Harrods and the lady at the counter was very helpful (I'm sorry I forgot her name!) She even asked me if I had my own cosmetics line, which made me 'Awe'. It's always nice to get recognised for the hardwork. 


We tested out the colours and Gingerbread was the closest, although it was orange I know to counteract it with another colour. 

How I apply: 

- I use only one pump because it's full coverage 
- I first get a flat foundation brush and tab it on one side of my skin
- I then use my Zoeva Foundation brush and just press is in
- Because for me it's a lot of coverage, I then get a really damp beauty blender and soak out the excess 
- Then I do other parts of my face 



PRO's

- Full coverage with one pump, so imagine more! (If you love this type, then this is so for you) 
-  Long Lasting, the few times I have worn it, it lasted the whole day and didn't crack (but I set it well) 
- Seamless blendable HD Liquid, that applies softly and gives a coverage glow without it looking cakey 
- Hydrating, although it's good for all skin types for those who are super dry this is such a great foundation for you 
- Suitable for all skin types 
- Bottle is sleek and rich looking but so lightweight 

CON's 

- If oily or combination skin, I do feel as though you need to set more  
- No exact colour for me 
- Full Coverage  this is also a con for me as I'd love to wear her foundation all the time but it being too coverage it's just extra work to set etc 



Hope you liked this review. Don't forget, I am conducting another Masterclass in Bangladesh | Dhaka this year 2018. To know how to apply makeup on yourself and get flawless look then please do email: jands.srb@gmail.com 


Comments

Highly Requested Post