Sunglasses Series April 17'

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum

Disclaimer: This whole blog itself aren't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here.


So I was never a Sunglasses kinda girl. I know it's bad, but I feel better with Sunglasses without my Hijab, then with. But to be honest I kept thinking why shouldn't I wear them, oh because my face isn't formally accepted to what pretty is suppose to be. So then I screwed what society approved of, and started wearing them. I'll be honest and say at first I felt weird, I was not comfortable or maybe my Headscarf was too tight. 


But as time went by I got use to it, then there was a huge gap between British Weather and my sunglasses. I swear for a good few years I didn't bring them out. But then when we started holidays and stuff I got more. I always felt as though, you need to have this certain shape or look to wear sunglasses. But as days went by I didn't give two hoots what people thought, more about my comfortability. 

Recently I went to Turkey and wanted new Sunglasses to add to my collection and I got these 5 (below) and I wanted statement sunglasses. Not your normal day to day ones. Details of when I got them from is there:


Paniagua from Aldo £12  



Thalima from Aldo £12 


Frenawern from Aldo £12 


Breiwen from Aldo £12 


Michael Kors from Bluenty £73.91 (Price includes shipping from Italy) 



Hope you like my Sunglasses Series. I will be getting more and growing my collection. Of course my social media supporters will see it before anyone :) 


Comments

Highly Requested Post