Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum

Disclaimer: This whole blog itself isn't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

I had a major haul of makeup shopping especially foundation. One of them were the Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation. I was a bit skeptical in getting this because I didn't see much review about it, people have rated it but for bloggers not to rave about it. Don't know why, it's surely underrated. I can't believe people have been rating it 3*, but then we all are different. Because it worked for me does not mean it will work for everyone. 



So I bought it from Beauty Bay. ND is a very high end brand and well some of their prices are not always average but her products from what I have tested and trialed I do love it. I've test the eyeshadows before but not bought it :O 

With ND's product most of the compliment each other, like I know this foundation will be even more better if I got the Anti-Shine primer with it. But I wanted to test others. 



I'm going to jump straight into the PRO's + CON's: 

PRO's 


- It's dewy 
- Packaging is lightweight 
- Give a nice luminous finish 
- Easy to blend 
- Same price of other high end brand foundation 
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Transfer resistance 
- Has SPF so for summer you're protected :D 
- Great for super dry skin 
- It's medium (But see the con) 

CON's 


- Although packaging lightweight, the tube itself isn't filled up 
- Can cause shine (Best to wear Anti shine primer) 
- Castor oil makes it feel sticky, so not great for really oily skin type 
- Due to it being transfer resistant, it takes longer to wipe off at the end of the day 
- Although it's medium coverage, when comparing to other medium coverage I feel it sometimes emphasizes especially when you don't wear heavy concealer 


I have not edited this photo as you can see Mr Bob has come for Nayor 

Would SRB recommend it + buy it again? 
Yes I do recommend especially for Dry Skin Type. I am combination but as I know how to manage my face the con's aren't a big deal for me 
I would buy it again, maybe not straight after it's finished but would definitely get it again 

Hope you liked this review and do watch out for my next beauty product review 




Comments

Highly Requested Post