The Westbridge Hotel | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum

Disclaimer: This whole blog itself aren't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. Also this blogpost photo was taken by my iPhone 7S, my camera has passed whilst I was in Turkey 

I like to go all out for my loved ones, and generally in life. We live once, if I kept thinking about money and trying to save for the future which I am not guaranteed what's the point right? Also ask anyone in my family, I'm the most extra person in the household. I like to do things in a certain way, you can call it being a perfectionist/snob/extra but it's just the way I am which doesn't effect anyone. It's just when it has the SRB tag to it, it needs to be 90% Perfect atleast. Yes I did an E-Invite. It wasn't special enough for postal. . . LOL!





One family member doesn't like eating at a place where it sells alcohol and we all totally respects their decision, sometimes they miss out because it's very limited in London. So since Jan I was on a hunt to find a good place and there I came across The Westbridge Hotel | London.


It's owned by a Muslim Family who have a strict Halal Policy + No Alcohol sold at the premises. You can bring your own but obviously I don't drink. 



I was ecstatic when I found this place, like literally finding a place like this is quite hard and if you know of more please inform me!! 




So I contacted them straight away and asked them to put together a package. Eurico was very lovely and always replied promptly. His the General Manager of the Restaurant. The restaurant is next door to the hotel, so it's open for the general public, you don't need to stay there to. It's a cute little restaurent with Silver Tea Cups hanging down. 




Later on my sister also had good news so she wanted to treat as as schedule was short we organised it for the same day. She did her treat at Kervan in Edmonton and I finished it off with Afternoon Tea at The Westbridge. It was a different kind of outing, than the usual eat out etc. 





PRO's 
- Halal 
- No Alcohol 
- Excellent customer Service 
- In London 
- Waiter/Waitress were kind and took care of us nicely 
- Booked us a whole side for our family 
- I opted for the self service buffet rather than setting as it was easier 
- Food was delicious 
- Illy Coffees were spot on 

CON's 
- Parking is quite far. So when dressed up it's annoying to walk a lot. 

I hope you lot liked this review + thank you for your constant support on my social media's. Honestly if I wanted to I could not tell you all of these places I visit, but you all ask me and my blog is for you lot more than it is for me. 





Comments

Highly Requested Post