Parizaad | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum

Disclaimer: This whole blog itself aren't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. 

I love Pakistani Fashion for casual to formal wear. I have to admit, when it comes to Kameez's, Pakistan fashion is better than Bengalis (But we rock Saree's) Their attires are so gracefully assembled together which compliments a person's size, height, complexion. Like I truly believe anyone can rock an attire made by them as long as they style it properly. 



I got this beautiful Rose Gold (Dusty Pink/Rose Gold which are the same has been my favourite for the last two years. I like Cool tone colours. Have decorated my room according to this... Haha) From Parizaad on Instagram. Usually I am reluctant to get anything social media, unless they have a website or is some legit company purely because of the scams that's going on. Like if it's just posting already shot photo's I won't get it, but when I see "Real" Photo's I think okay must be a good company. I was more happy to see a fellow blogger Ishy from IshyxChads (I know of her through my usual jewellers Ishy Haq) and then I was like Yes this page is legit. 

So I went through their feed and fell in love with every ensemble but saw the Rose Gold one and thought let me get that. My friends registry was coming up and she told me she going all out for it so I was like "Well an excuse to buy an outfit" Although she wanted me to wear traditional I said no because I wasn't in the mood for a traditional for a registry. Plus will steal her limelight ;)  

The beautiful Rose Gold Kurta was China Silk material with full embroidery work all over and cross box stitches with rose embroidery that had diamantese scarttered in each rose. But subtle pearl embleshment that made the outfit go from Casual to Formal. Although the stitching of the pearls was part of my con's side. t was perfect fit and I felt you could wear it casually and formally. This is only sold by Parizaad, they do not design or make the outfits. 





Here are the PRO's and CON's of Parizaad and the Outfit sold by them 

PRO's 

- Affordable for a formal wear (£27 Exc P+P. This is for the Kurta only) 
- Great service 
- Fast delivery 
- Replies promptly 



CON's  (The cons really isn't of Parizaad more of the designer) 
- The pearls attached to the dress well has been stitched on without any layer over the stitching so when wearing the outfit if the string gets attached to anything it easily rips 


Outfit of the Day details: 


Kurta: Parizaad ( www.instagram.com/_parizaad_ )
Pants: Inayah Luton 
Headscarf: Egypt 
Coat: New Fashion Trend 
Bag: Primark 
Shoes: New Look 



Everything on my face is JANDS Cosmetics Testing/Sampling. Only Foundation is Hourglass (Click here to read about my review) I have not edited my photo in the sense of airbrushing. I have enhanced the colouring of them. 


Hope you lot liked this review and if you want more. Let me know. 

Comments

Highly Requested Post