Mario Badescu Facial Spray | Review

Morning | Afternoon | Evening
As'Salaam'Wa'Alykum

Disclaimer: This whole blog itself aren't for those who may cringe when reading anything with grammatical errors. Sadly I suffer from Dysgraphia Dyslexia and there's nothing I can do about it. When I read things, they seem correct to me but really aren't. So best you stop here. Also this blogpost photo was taken by my iPhone 7S, my camera has passed whilst I was in Turkey 


This Aloe, Herbs and Rose Water spray has been on my purchase list for ages, I'll be honest when something is so hyped I never purchase it there and then unless someone's opinion that I trust has it and recommends it to me.



Tammana Beauty has recommended this to me quite a few times but I never took heed because she always recommending me stuff, but couple of weeks ago I was ordering foundations and I need to order £15 more to qualify for free delivery (Who doesn't like free stuff?) So I was like oh let's get this.

So it finally came and I put my Body Shop energising mist away. It was a hard moment for me. Let's be silent for a minute. 

The smell of the spray is lovely, it doesn't smell to rosy but not too "cosmeticy" if that makes sense.

I use it mainly to freshen up my face. Every morning after my shower I'd spray this before wear the clothes and let it dry. I know, sometimes too wet looks oily but if I do spray it too close to my face, I get a clean blender or brush and just set it on my face. My skin feels ever so soft.

However I don't use it to set me makeup or damp the beauty blender it literally didn't work for me. I know some have and they recommend it, but I truly did not think it helped. Whenever I damped my blender with this, the product vanished like literally. I looked at the ingredients and just can't put my finger on which ingredient it maybe but it honestly did not set my makeup nor help blend it. Which means my Body Shop Energising Mist has come out of the closet but now means I’ll need to carry two when I travel (that’s only if I want to take Mario with me?)





Trust me we all have different skin, but facial sprays is one thing we all can use. Let me get down to the real deal of this blog and give you the PRO's + CON's

PRO's
- Rejuvenates the skin and gives a cool feeling
- Packaging light and adorable (Plus for me when travelling)
- Smells of Rose and hint of Aloe
- Has always reduce the redness of my skin (which I usually get on a daily basis)
- Soothes irritating skin
- As a combination skin girl I used this as a moisturiser whilst on my travels
- Botanical ingredients
- Affordable
- Cruelty Free

CON's
- I can't use it as a setting spray
- Not directly available in Bangladesh

Would SRB recommend?
Yes I would. However as blogger I do test new things and would I purchase this as soon as I've finished this bottle? No, as I want to try new things but I'd definitely recommend this. I’d like to inform you that my blog is a positive blog. I don’t bash other companies, nor do I state anywhere not to buy a product. I just don’t talk about it. We all have opinions that are different, but I don’t want any beauty politics on my blog, as a brand owner it’s my duty to spread positive vibes. Being constructive is one thing, but being a total bitch is another. 

If you liked this review and want more please inform me via my social media's: 
Instagram: @sheulyrb 
Facebook: Sheuly Rumu Begum 
Snapchat: Sheulytpp 






Comments

  1. Apu is it works like mild toner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people have said it works for them as mild toner, but I didn't feel it worked like that at all.
      Sheuly x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Highly Requested Post