Does it Break your fast?

Morning | Afternoon | Evening, 

I know some of us questions does this break your fast does this that etc. But it really depends on what type of ruling we each follow. Even Sunni Muslim has different type of Madahbs (Think I spelt it right) some follow Hanafi some Hanbali and so on. 

But according to many scholars this following table is accurate HOWEVER some will argue so it's truly upto an individual if you wish to follow it to be honest. A simple chart of religious verdicts on what does and doesn’t break the fast. Taken from Fatāwá al-Lajnah ad-Dāimah lil-Buhūth al-‘Ilmiyyahwal-Iftā, Ash-Sharḥ al-Mumti’ by Shaykh Ibn al-‘Uthaymīn, Majālis Sharḥ ar-Ramaḍān by Shaykh Ibn al-‘Uthaymīn, Fatāwá Ramaḍān by Shaykh Ibn al-‘Uthaymīn, al-Muntaqa min Fatāwá ash-Shaykh Ṣāliḥ al-Fawzān, Fatāwá Arkān al-Islām by Shaykh Ibn al-‘Uthaymīn, Majmū al-Fatāwá ash-Shaykh Ibn Bāz.


I found this table via the Du Sunnah Blog 


Hope it helps. 

| Sheuly Begum |

Comments

Highly Requested Post